Welcome Back Bulletin Board
Welcome new and returning students into your classroom with this fall seasonal bulletin board.
- Cover your entire bulletin board with background (butcher) paper and a trimmer that will contrast with your overall theme.
- Crumble a few large pieces of brown butcher paper into a trunk shape and staple a few times onto your bulletin board. Create 1-2 branches for the leaves to hang.
- Using the Ellison Dye-cut machine, cut leaves using autumn colors (multiple colors: red, orange and yellow). About 60 leaves minimum.
- Using a stapler, layer the leaves randomly on the tree to create the 3 dimensional (3-D) effect. For the last few layers, use masking tape to cover the staples used previously.
- This board can be used for a welcome back message, information, and etc. (The board makes you FALL in love with teaching.)